PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Despite of desire to be engaged in sex, has ceased to receive satisfaction with...

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 03:19
Despite of desire to be engaged in sex, has ceased to receive satisfaction with the friend. We live together about one year, and all time (not including the very first two months) my needs or requirements were above, than it or him. As a rule I always responded to its or his desire to borrow or occupy in sex, the return was not always. Can be therefore at it or him there was a stereotype, that I am always ready" also he can not put practically any efforts to a prelude. Right at the beginning of our attitudes or relations it was valid so, but now all has strongly changed. At times even after 10 day time breaks I cannot reach with it or him the extremity or end. In what there can be a reason of such changes? With the previous friend I have lived 5 years and at us never was such difficulties neither in the beginning, nor in the extremity or end of mutual relations.

Egor
06.08.2004, 04:27
Put points above "I", force to respect. Pleasure yours faithfully will come.

Lola
07.08.2004, 13:17
At me a similar situation. It offends and forces to doubt of the feminity, zhelannosti, beauty. I do not know, how you, but it strongly enough injures me. You press in yourself sex desire, insult and t. Item - it is very complex or difficult to take pleasure, when you think (or you feel), that to you have again made a favour.
You can (if want) or to find more suitable partner, or to try to find the compromise. Can, you do not have not enough tenderness?
In any number or room Mens Hels for 2001 at the girl a similar situation; its or her guy writes. Accordingly, he is offered to be engaged in sex so much, the girlfriend how much wants, is simple not each time to reach or achieve an orgasm and when it is normal for it or him. Besides, lask it is a lot of ways - fingers, tongue and so forth Physiology - such thing: it is possible to inspire as much as necessary to itself, that it is not hungry, but as a result you will fall in a hungry syncope. You press in yourself the desires, but then it all the same gets out. And at all - to a miscellaneous, likely.

Thorn
08.08.2004, 18:37
Tatyana, men different - to that happens year well and to that and in a week (personal example) bothers. PROBABLY, in the beginning you too idealistichno have understood your union and shut eyes to its or his weak desire. But now it is possible to estimate or appreciate all soberly. To tell the truth, you surprise with evidence of the answer - you need to be solved on break? Break off or lacerate! Search for the one who will wish you all day and night:)

Daniel
09.08.2004, 02:04
At me tazhe a situation with my girl I am ready always to me it is even not necessary own pleasure for me well when to well her I know about naslozhdenii almost all... But sex is not interesting to my girl almost though an orgasm she and reaches or achieves but I sometimes reflect on its or her frigidity if I begin namikat on this that she I would take offence in any other situation for a long time with her have left owing to incompatibility but a problem in that that I very strongly like it or her!!!

Isaev D.D.
10.08.2004, 01:40
Dear Tatyana! Similar, that the psychological component of desire , cunningly necessary emotional strain which frames "heat" of passion was lost any. Here also there is a sensation, that all kak-that not so Try to analyse .