PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please help or assist, if it not by your part, hotjaby perenapr...

Vitaly
08.08.2004, 15:10
The doctor, please help or assist, if it not by your part hotjaby redirect. At me greater or big problemma. My girl is not raised or excited. We not unitary discussed with her this problemmu. She speaks that almost all girls do not test internal sensations at the first or second sexual certificate or act, and then all becomes normal, but at it or her it not so. We enough often are engaged sex. She speaks that chuvtvuet a clitoris, but absolutely nothing feels inside and at penetration to her always all over again is sick. And the most important, she speaks that is not raised or excited at all, she would not like sex at all, that it or him should be wanted very much, and she would not like. Speaks that when I caress its or her breast or other erogenic zones, greasing is allocated mechanically, and no exaltation and desire of sex at it or her appears. I am almost assured or confident that business not of me. I try to be very gentle and terpelivypm in bed, and to the same I at it or her not the first. Speaks that so was always. Please help or assist. Very much I want that at all of us it was good. Thanks.

oshn
09.08.2004, 06:44
Greasing solves the problem pains, can plant or put it or her from above then she will supervise process of input, choose poses with the raised or increased pressure upon a clitoris and if it would not be desirable sex not that partner. Probably. Its or her time has not come, there is no it or her "pryntsa" series.

Vitaly
09.08.2004, 20:20
In tom-that all and business. Oea the member inside of itself does not wish to be from above as not chuvtvue and cannot supervise anything. Practical advice or council of the doctor is necessary to me