PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To us with the wife for 25 years. Once has found in the Internet of a photo of girls naked or exposed on...

Anton
08.08.2004, 08:26
To us with the wife for 25 years. Once has found in the Internet of a photo of girls naked or exposed in public (in city, shop and t.). It very much was pleasant to me also me began to visit or attend often very much dreams as I remove or take out the wife naked in city centre in public
Has shown these photos the to the wife and has told to her about all. She liked this idea and both of us have decided to do it gde-that abroad. Whether these desires are normal or we should address to seksopotologu?

Isaev D.D.
08.08.2004, 11:20
Dear Anton! Your interest to procreation of risky erotic situations has no anything the general or common with a pathology. Imaginations on this subject can excite a blood, raise or excite an another matter, whether it is necessary to embody them during a life If your wife not against - that dare! Nobody will be worse from it or this!

Foreigner Vasily Fedorov
09.08.2004, 19:59
Hunting to pay the penalty for disturbance of a public order? Think, abroad it or this is not present? O-go-go!