PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a problem: in bed I can not terminate in any way. With a potency that's all right...

DM
06.08.2004, 17:48
There is a problem: in bed I can not terminate in any way.
With a potency that's all right, the girl davolna, but itself always on the verge of, instead of I can...
What is it can be? To what doctor to address?

Natasha
07.08.2004, 14:55
Dear DM I, unfortunately, write to you not to help or assist, but to sympathize. The matter is that at me with my young man the same problem. With a potency at it or him all in the full order, and I do not suffer or bear interdictions the sex, unchained, I like innovations. I know its or his liked positions, I wear sex linen, I adore nezaplonirovannyj sex. Like all to that the man felt desire and tested it or him, but he speaks, that on the verge of, that here here will terminate, but cannot concentrate in any way. I also shall not forgive or excuse it or him, I speak, enjoy, but he all the same cannot get rid of it or this. It to last 4 months... If only to you something will be known poetoj to a problem, I shall be very grateful to you for the information, and is even better I would like to communicate to you on this subject my email: Coks@rambler. ru
In advance thanks, very much I wait for the letter.

Isaev D.D.
08.08.2004, 11:43
Dear DM! This number the sexological problem and to solve it or her it is necessary with the sexologist. It is necessary to understand the reasons of difficulty of an ejaculation and proceeding from it or this to develop or produce system of exercises for the sanction of a situation. Most likely, it is a question of insufficient stimulation of a penis during the sexual certificate or act. More correctly, about a habit or need or requirement for more intensive stimulation as a result of the developed and strongly fixed erotic stereotype! Or any special actions or experiences which you do not receive during affinity with the given person are necessary to you

To
09.08.2004, 10:55
The dear doctor, entirely also is completely right, but there are some general or common things which can help or assist.

Glance in http: // 03. ru/ill/ill_show. ephtml? action = detail and ID = 17445 I there already otpisal some ideas........