PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a problem. I concern to homosexuals. At me the son to him 10...

The anonym
08.08.2004, 04:21
The doctor, at me a problem.
I concern to homosexuals. At me the son to him 10 years, very much am afraid for it or him, it is passed genetically or not?
I am tired from the status, whether it is possible to cure this nonconventional orientation?
What to me to do or make? (I not young, me 41 year)
Thanks

Isaev D.D.
09.08.2004, 10:10
Vo-the first, should calm, homosexuality genetically is not passed. Though such hypothesis exists, but she has not received the scientific acknowledgement or confirmation. Mechanisms of formation of homosexuality it is absolutely others. Data of demographic and sociological researches show, that among children of gays homosexuality meets the same frequency, as in a society as a whole, t. e. No more than in 4 %...
Vo-the second, as to an opportunity of change of sex orientation this question can be solved only individually. It is possible to respond to this question negatively, especially more often if there is a speech about the person 30 years are more senior. But to express with full definiteness concerning you, it is necessary to have the detailed information. It would be even better to spend the psychological testing specially directed on revealing of features of sexual identity and sex orientation... Communicate with me on ddi08@estart. ru to discuss this question in more details.