PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor if mutual relations develop with my girl thus that...

Sergei
07.08.2004, 16:52
The doctor if mutual relations develop with my girl thus that we take offence against each other from any nonsense during insults we simply we sit also we speak nothing each other it can will proceed in current 2 3 4 hours probably I can think that I am right in that on what I take offence also she probably too shchitaet that the rights and anything negovorit basically when all it bothers me I vsyotaki with her I start to talk because to me this silence starts to bother and after that at us at once good mood and all is normalized up to sledushchego time and in sledushchy time all on new. I wished to ask same not normal attitudes or relations to me it seems if already in a youth we begin obizhatsja the friend nadruga to me 22 years to her 20 years. Probably likely has put in me mozhetja in what that it is guilty or I have bothered her already can? In fact we are familiar 1 year vsegolish and if begin such discontent against each other it that means so awakes always while we seriously shall not quarrel and not razbizhimsja vraznye the parties or sides. And more I wished to tell or say that we meet at my place and what I all time zvanju to her and I agree about an occurring though she never to me pozvanila and nothing has offered there will be all time I as though one it is necessary for me or I can do not satisfy it or her and her pofig? Vobshche many questions appear and the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me from all it or this.

Sergei
07.08.2004, 20:12
Still wished to tell or say that there are we every day and with an erection all vporjadke can every day on 2 3 times zanimatsja sex

Isaev D.D.
09.08.2004, 01:22
Dear Sergei! If two persons very emotional they can have " rough stages ", but it not necessarily is a sign on disharmony. It is more important to forgive skill, quickly "to depart" and to not transfer or carry a problem on the person of another. If in a basis of attitudes or relations love such quarrels do not destroy or blast partnership, and sometimes and positively sensations from dialogue aggravate

Vitaly
09.08.2004, 08:27
It's OK!
After quarrel all is always more acute feel and pipiska sticks out as at the schizophrenic)))
And by an old age people do not swear almost and not snoshajutsja.