PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor. Help or assist me pozhalusta at me such setuatsija. We with mine...

manalemix
01.08.2004, 12:41
Zdrastvujte the doctor. Help or assist me pozhalusta at me such setuatsija. We with my girl have begun zanimatsja love in July, 2003 I there was at it or her the first till now as she said she to time has received with me an orgasm. But speaks that sometimes its or her sensations at the sexual certificate or act amplify up to pridela and no more. To her now 16 years and 3 months. I can to her I do not approach or I suit, both of us each other we like. Iz-for what it can be and that will advise in advance many thanks.

Vasjaka
04.08.2004, 05:36
Do not forget about love games, laskah. Work as tongue as the yard keeper a shovel. Be more confident, shake or be pumped, stop to smoke.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 06:54
Anything strshanogo, actually, the first mistake or error, that she waits god-sends from heavens)) Let itself will study or investigate this that the body, will try to gambol itself the handle (without you or with you. As will want) AI then already all will rise on the places. It is necessary, that not only you learnt its or her body, but also she. Very much often the woman waits for something, instead of it is necessary to wait, necessary also most to operate or work... Success to you, children or guys..

child
09.08.2004, 05:56
No, well in general the interesting answer, itself means. I sesja itself liked as though did not iron, but the pleasure only in one place turns out, and hotsa on another.