PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, my husband very quickly finishes, I have time to be excited or raised only. And when...

Natasha
07.08.2004, 07:51
The doctor, my husband very quickly finishes, I have time to be excited or raised only. And when I try to explain, that the man in bed should give pleasure all over again to the woman... He speaks that I am spoiled and I before marriage or spoilage had too many men. Your advice or council please.

Sit
07.08.2004, 11:13
To you to help or assist mozhnom - will catch sight to itself of the lover who cannot longly terminate.
Here your husband as it seems to me that will not do or make, for that that you to satisfy and change time of duration up to an orgasm.

Alain
08.08.2004, 19:59
At your husband of a problem, probably physiological
The plan if he is not able to supervise itself(himself), here he and rages on you, probably you should address to the expert. And vopshche it is awful, when the man quickly finishes, lay as idiotka and think, than was guilty.

Isaev D.D.
09.08.2004, 01:34
Dear Natasha! I completely accept your party or side in this situation and agree, that the man should think first of all of how to deliver pleasure liked, and then already obratsja to myself. Surprisingly only that, what is it your husband who, probably, likes you but in intimacy actually refuses to you in the peer right to satisfaction and even offends you. Only you posess the right to solve or decide what output or exit from this situation. It is possible to assume only, that if the husband will not want to go to you towards crack in intimate relations to turn to a precipice and mutual discontent with marriage or spoilage.