PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At me very much a greater or big problem! We with the guy like each other and davn...

Ale
06.08.2004, 02:30
Greetings! At me very much a greater or big problem!
We with the guy like each other and for a long time we wish to make love, but here 1, 5 years at us there is nothing impossible iz-that to me to become very painfully. We and tried or tasted different poses, all the same it is impossible - to suffer or bear impossible. Neither at me nor at it or him sex experience yet was not. Can you to us will prompt what to do or make?

Silent zombi
06.08.2004, 18:01
Probably, the reason in the low exaltation which is not allowing completely to relax. It is necessary to give more attention preliminary laskam.
Eventually, it is possible to pierce plevu a finger.
And absolutely as a last resort to go to the gynecologist

The anonym
08.08.2004, 08:07
Alas it is necessary either to go to varchu or to leave..

The anonym
08.08.2004, 17:02
Certainly, it is sick. Suffer or bear, - to another in any way.

The skilled or experienced fighter
08.08.2004, 22:07
Can not go in cycles in immediate penetration? Kiss, undress each other, be engaged in oral sex (it is not necessary to explain that in both parties or sides?) can, it kak-nibud is consensual, without naprjaga and will occur or happen. Though it will be sick all the same a little. And even an old way (itself did not try or taste!) in a hot bath to try or taste most palchikom, then to two... And if it turns out a bath or bathroom, and with the guy is not present - that business in brains, instead of in virginity. And to the gynecologist all the same it is necessary, if did not go yet.

Isaev D.D.
09.08.2004, 00:08
Dear the Ale! If the problem exists so longly it is better to resort to the help of the gynecologist for exercise of a surgical defloration (a simple cut of a hymen), the risk of formation of a vaginismus (a consensual spastic stricture of muscles of a vagina differently increases at attempt of the beginning of the sexual certificate or act). To exclude its or his presence let the partner before the beginning of the certificate or act will try to enter into a vagina 2 fingers. If 1 2 fingers can be entered by the partner painlessly and during affinity of problems will not be.