PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a problem. To me of 40 years, I never tested an orgasm. At men...

Ella
08.08.2004, 13:27
The doctor, at me a problem. To me of 40 years, I never tested an orgasm. At me greasing at all is not allocated. But I not frigidna, at me am need or requirement for sex, in sensual laskah, and here the discharge does not occur or happen. I have met and have grown fond of the remarkable person, and I do not want, that at us problems iz-for mine anorgazmii have begun. Tell or say, it is treated? What agents? And it is necessary to hand over what analyses in my case?

child
08.08.2004, 21:10
Ella April, 28th 2003 22 : 11 : 48
The doctor, at me a problem. To me of 40 years, I never tested an orgasm. At me greasing at all is not allocated. But I not frigidna, at me am need or requirement for sex, in sensual laskah, and here the discharge does not occur or happen. I have met and have grown fond of the remarkable person, and I do not want, that at us problems iz-for mine anorgazmii have begun. Tell or say, it is treated? What agents? And it is necessary to hand over what analyses in my case?