PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise. 5 years I live excellent or different seksualnoj a life, not using prezer...

The unknown person of 100 years
08.08.2004, 08:01
Advise.
5 years I live excellent or different seksualnoj a life, not using condoms. One time started to use them... But they were torn during the most improper moment! Since then I finish the sexual certificate or act "pulling out". So is quieter... But there are questions:
- Whether it is normal?
- There is any risk?
- Through how much minutes it is possible to continue the sexual certificate or act, being 100 % assured or confident, that on a member nothing remains... deto-nosnogo.:)
-... Also that porekommenduete to do or make further.
Many thanks.

Isaev D.D.
08.08.2004, 19:59
The dear Unknown person! The method Used by you is cheap, but no more that... This constant strain for both partners and low reliability of a method. Below I shall result or bring more developed or unwrapped comment (from the publication). Besides after the interrupted sexual certificate or act spermatozoons remain in a urethra and in a secret of sexual glands, therefore danger of pregnancy is saved and in some hours after that...
Extraction of a sexual member before an ejaculation is the oldest and most a simple contraceptive method, and even he is now very widely widespread all over the world. This method is not reliable, t. To. The small amount of spermatozoons contains in a secret of glands of Cooper which is allocated at exaltation (up to an ejaculation) and it or this it can appear enough for a fertilization.
The interrupted sexual certificate or act is interfaced or integrated to a greater or big emotional strain of partners, stirs or prevents to high-grade satisfaction as men which should supervise constantly itself, and women who is afraid of pregnancy. Besides it or this the drop of an ejaculate can get on genitals of the woman and it or this will be enough for activly moving spermatozoons.
The probability of pregnancy at use of this method reaches or achieves 28 %.