PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, the man can test a proctal or an anal orgasm without an ejaculation? nekot...

Inkognito
05.08.2004, 00:05
Tell or Say, the man can test a proctal or an anal orgasm without an ejaculation? The some people speak - yes, can. Others - are not present, cannot. Or it zavist only from concrete men, from its or his physiology?

You Zy
05.08.2004, 20:29
If at a usual orgasm "flows" from a member, even I am afraid to think, that occurs or happens at proctal or anal.)) at the man the orgasm in norm or rate is always accompanied by an ejaculation.

Sanek
06.08.2004, 04:15
Whether and you che blue chto-?

Zjuka
06.08.2004, 13:20
And you of that at once hamite-that to the person?

The old man - db
07.08.2004, 18:07
At proctal or anal sex the man has a massage of a prostate - that on sensations pleasantly enough. And thus secretion of a prostate (so take analyses on an infection from men), but in any way a semen is thrown out only. But only at an output or exit of a semen the high-grade orgasm is possible or probable.

Isaev D.D.
08.08.2004, 15:39
Dear Inkognito! My answer, probably, koe-whom will disappoint (but the true is more dear or expensive!) I should repeat once again, that the orgasm is a psychoemotional status which comes as a result of achievement of the certain centers in a brain of the certain threshold of exaltation! And it at all reduction of a smooth musculation or emission of a semen! The man, as well as any woman, can learn to reach or achieve orgasticheskoj a discharge from stimulation practically any site of a body and to achieve multiorgastichenosti, and the ejaculation thus is not so obligatory, though usually is present!!! The proctal or anal zone is rich with the nervous terminations or endings and can cause a high level of exaltation in any the man outside of communication or connection with homosexuality! So the proctal or anal orgasm exists (as well as oral and many other things)