PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, podskpzhite, please! I do not know, that we not so do or make with mine molo...

The anonym
07.08.2004, 18:09
The doctor, podskpzhite, please! I do not know, that we not so do or make with my young man. We very much want sex, but (I did not have with anybody sexual attitudes or relations earlier) it is impossible to us, t. e. Does not climb. How to us to be what to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
08.08.2004, 06:04
Unfortunately, in your question the detailed information on that as as you do or make does not contain, therefore to spend correction of actions on distance it is not obviously possible. I can be limited only to the general or common remarks. It is necessary for you to have enough of greasing (to lower painful sensations), to be in a status of intensive exaltation. The partner should have a good erection. If former attempts were in something unsuccessful you can take the initiative on yourselves and suggest young chloveku to lay down on a back, and squat above it or him and direct or refer a penis an arm or a hand, using gravity of the body for overcoming a hymen...
I wish success!