PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here Irina is excruciated iz-for a small member, and at me on the contrary. At the husband a member...

Ale
07.08.2004, 16:15
Here Irina is excruciated iz-for a small member, and at me on the contrary. At the husband the member, seems 18 sm, and at me probably the vagina mismatches this size. Therefore, at stimulation by an arm or a hand I receive a clitoral orgasm, and at introduction of a member both of us are strongly borrowed or occupied by that to me it was not sick (certainly poses in which less painfully is already known). Certainly, that the opportunity of reception of an orgasm by means of a member disappears. It excites more husband. I would not like, that he distracted on prevention of this pain, and most it would not be desirable korchitsja from neprjatnyh sensations. Prompt that it is possible to make, the gymnastics can? Still something?. That I not enough razogreta before the sexual certificate or act disappear, all normally exaltation is present sufficient.

Isaev D.D.
07.08.2004, 21:55
Dear the Ale! Morbidity during the sexual certificate or act can be caused or called by presence of the inflammatory phenomena from organs of a small basin or as a result of direct impacts by a penis on a uterus. In the first case treatment, in the second - change of sex positions is required.