PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, is available a challenge. And the situation like is clear...

Adele
07.08.2004, 13:25
The dear doctor, is available a challenge. And the situation like is clear, and the output or exit - is not present. The matter is that I am a passionate woman, and always was such, since the childhood. But now I the mature person, also occur or happen the following. Without sex difficultly; sex without love presen, it is possible to tell or say, it is unpleasant and even, happens, does not satisfy - and it menja-that; employment or occupations by an onanism satisfy, but cause proof hostility to itself - so, that is compelled or forced to refuse. Prospects of a marriage is not available, about the reasons I shall not extend now. Often to change partners not in my character. There is a person with whom we not simply old partners, and, it is possible to tell or say, friends, and in general I am convenient for it or him in many respects, and he dreams to renew attitudes or relations which I refuse already almost two years as he is married and was married also anything to change was not going to and not going to. But to refuse to him at my vacuum all it becomes more difficult, though as I shall present, that again it is necessary to be hidden and "snatch" that should be natural mine... Similar, the neurosis has already developed. Prompt, please, the most comprehensible output or exit if he is possible or probable - your word to me important, I to it or him;them shall necessarily listen. Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
07.08.2004, 19:55
Dear Adele! Directed by a question some contradictions you are already incorporated do not want or wish sex without love is clearly! And your friend besides also is married! So what for then to think about itself if he so mismatches your demands? Turn the look on other men and remember, that many of them would be happy with you!