PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CHtozh to do or make with this erection? To me 21 year, I cannot tell or say that sexual giga...

Evgenie
06.08.2004, 11:21
CHtozh to do or make with this erection? To me 21 year, I can not tell or say that I the sexual giant - on second time already cost or stand not so. And sometimes and on the first not all that well. Here a year I drive or carry the machine or car - therefore I conduct a sedentary way of life (though, to tell the truth I do not know, how much strongly it influences), thus I completely not thick. I do not smoke, I do not drink especially.
Sex - since August on the average 3 4 times a week, sometimes every day within 2 weeks; sometimes on 2 times, with a break of minutes 10 15.
Abydno vah...

Plechman
06.08.2004, 19:30
You certainly are the not best in this plan, but also Evgenie is not worse than many, to stati, you confuse concepts of the sexual giant and "enerdzhajzera" - they differ from average statistics that at one size, and at another time of action is longer, and the sedentary way of life is a minus - minimize it or him is has probably put will humour.

child
07.08.2004, 14:13
It that, with the years becomes much worse. But: it is informidable:-))).