PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me with the husband, in my opinion has developed not normal situa...

Tatyana
06.08.2004, 14:16
Hello, I with the husband, in my opinion had not a normal situation. We are married 6 years, First three years we were engaged in sex 1 2 times a week, but it seems to me, to my husband it was insufficiently. But I had very much a hard work and I in the evenings felt myself tired, and there was no desire to be engaged sex, if to tell the truth. We with muzhom not so temperaments, are not artful on an invention, all occured or happened kak-as if I carry out the matrimonial duty or debt. Then we had to live in different cities in current of year, we vidilis only on days off, in this year, I have started to feel necessity for sex, and all became better. Two years ago I zaberemennela, pregnancy proceeded very hardly, the doctor did not allow to be engaged in sex first three months but as the child desired, I very much was afraid to lose it or him and consequently we not zanimals sex of 9 months when last month pregnancy we have tried to be engaged in this business, tut-that all and has begun, he the first time could not make anything, that is all over again it or he had an erection but as soon as business is has reached or cunning the main thing at it or him all was gone, chesno speaking and I have been electrified in that the moment, the feeling of pavor did not leave or abandon me, I nemogla to relax. I have given birth, and here two years we are not engaged sex. To the child 1 year. The husband to me does not change, very much experiences in this occasion, on the quiet from me went to check a prostate, it's OK. But once I have convicted it or him that he is engaged in an onanism. To me this fact pochemu-that protiven. I am not engaged mastrubatsiej. I read, what is it normally, but I think, that fault in our attitudes or relations is the onanism. On this subject could not talk longly, have once talked, as he said the same would be desirable him of normal attitudes or relations, plus pavor thinks, what is it psychological, that he cannot make it. Excuse, that so has much written, but I do not know what to do or make? I like the husband, and by the principles, I even to think I do not want about the lover. Whether there is at us a chance, to what doctor to us to address? In fact has passed or has taken place two years as we do not live a sexual life? I extinguish the sexual desires, but naskolku I know, it can lead to psychological problems. As I wrote, I cannot fool around, there is only a divorce, it is more fair, I think, but we have a son. Advise to begin the decision of our problem whence. Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
07.08.2004, 00:53
Dear Tatyana! It seems to me. That your problem can be solved easily enough and painlessly. For this purpose the mutual desire to depart from the conservative views on sex behaviour is required only and to acquire some basic principles. 1) the prostate cannot cause any problems with a potency; 2) the Onanism cannot be considered as a basis of absence of affinity between you last two years; 3) the Problem can be overcome, if you will activly help or assist with it or this to the husband! 4) is better if you address to the sexologist who will check all stages of restoration of attitudes or relations
And if it is short, you should be connected to the husband when he is engaged in self-stimulation, to help or assist him and to take the initiative on yourselves at first affinity during this moment. He and to be frightened will not be in time. Some times so to make - and all it will be restored! If can make effort above itself and to address to the expert it is not required! I Wish success!