PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no desire

Natalia To.
02.08.2004, 01:54
Hello! After a birth of the child (1 9.) the desire to be engaged in sex with the husband (and in general with someone) absolutely was gone. Whether there can be it of what I nurse the child? And whether will pass or take place this unwillingness? It is a pity the husband, but it is a pity also itself (is necessary to do or make above itself greater or big efforts that it or him to not offend refusal). Thanks.

mrs. Psy
02.08.2004, 02:03
After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place already enough time. What your status 9 desires), mood, a dream, appetite? THAN you are engaged? Whether STRONGLY get tired? What feelings now test to the husband? THAN your present status differs what was up to pregnancy?

Natalia To.
02.08.2004, 02:38
Thanks for such fast reaction! It is So much questions at once... The Dream (when there is an opportunity) normal, appetite too, mood the truth not so, malicious became, razdrozhitelnaja, with all is dissatisfied (the husband too: not so sits, not so whistles). I am engaged only in the child, I get tired not so (mum helps or assists). The husband nevertheless probably I like (at least lives without it or him I do not represent, and when he on business trip very much I miss). Terribly I wish to have a rest, even nedelku, somewhere where anybody is not present, but there is a pool and a bed. But it probably dream of all mums.

pushinas
06.08.2004, 22:34
Hello! At me too such problem.
The child at us remarkable, well any problems (the girl 6 mes).
Now we wait for the second baby (pregnancy 2 mes), is few toxicosis, but the husband allows me to sleep off since morning and the breakfast brings in bed. Like very well, but it would be desirable me to have a rest from the husband and the desire is not present.... Absolutely..