PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me an interesting situation: My son 16 years or summer son two go...

Tatyana
29.07.2004, 19:57
The dear doctor. At me an interesting situation: My son 16 years or summer son two years meets the girl who for 1, 5 years is more senior than it or him. Almost one year ago at them absolutely intimate relations have begun well:)) to suspect suspected, but has precisely learned or has precisely found out here only with one month ago. I and my two sons (to the second 18, 5) discussed problems of a sexual life. At younger as it has appeared there are some difficulties in dialogue with the girl in bed. Now the son has asked advice or council, that by it or him with the girl to do or make. She feels a pain in the certain poses (when she from above or he behind), was at genikologa, any deviations or rejections at it or her is not present. The son carries its or her pain on that that at it or him the big genital. Still its or his girl does not test an orgasm. From conversation with the son has understood, that he and tendernesses puts a lot of time in caress. Advice or councils in this occasion has given. Promised to use.:)) I do not know THAT to me to tell or say to its or his girl in occasion of its or her pains, I understand that they happen at all from some poses:)), but here is how to me to her it to explain so, what both of them would not complex? Why to her? Because she wishes to talk itself to me, with mother such conversations at it or her are not possible or probable. To the sexopathologist or the psychotherapist they refuse to go both. I certainly shall try to persuade them, but all over again it is necessary conversation with the girl about its or her pains. Here THAT to me to her to tell or say.? Whence and why these pains undertake? And how them to avoid? If will respond I shall be extremely grateful.

Laluna
02.08.2004, 03:56
To itself to go it is not necessary, what for? Pains it is possible or probable dejstvtelno from too bologo the size of an organ. pus the son not up to the extremity or end the organ in does not thrust. Behind and from above - frequent poses in which there are pains. And an orgasm.. Tatyana. An orgasm nektorye (vaginalnyj) receive in general only after rozhdov). Let do not worry. All at them is normal.

. good family attitudes or relations)

Mafusail
04.08.2004, 19:57
MUM!! I give you the most correct and best advice or council which will approach or suit directly for this purpose to a situation - do not climb in private life of the son and its or his girl because they should understand all! If my mum when I in due time have started to sleep with the girl, would start to climb in this business I at the best would send it or her, and in the worst it is better to not know at all! Success!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 04:14
You superskaja mum!!!!

MafusailU
06.08.2004, 11:15
Dear Maf.. ail.. To not climb is the main thing. And if not difficultly, really not lezte-DOCTORS ASKED TO RESPOND you!!! You will send mum on mother...: ((if the child asks to send too about its or his help???? Here also go to the sonny. Also DO NOT CLIMB!!! These are your Muslim traditsiii much that do not allow and allow:))) here also go... Far... On a meadow.. There kozyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... vnosu.:))