PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! I wish to tell to you one history. Once I was late on ochen...

Venna
26.07.2004, 05:44
Zdravstujte! I wish to tell to you one history. Once I was late for very important occurring, waited on a stopping the bus, very much was nervous, available was to begin to cry with despair. .i suddenly. .ispytala an orgasm!!!! Represent what there was my surprise!! I test an orgasm only at stimulation of a clitoris, and here any external influences... It turns out that absence of an orgasm is cleanly psychological problem, whether so it???

qq
28.07.2004, 13:20
You know, I too once have tested an orgasm when very much was nervous and worried. To me too it was strange.

Isaev D.D.
30.07.2004, 04:40
Dear Venna! You are right that problems with anorgazmiej is mainly psychological problem. An another matter, that it is necessary to have not only certain " emotional heat " (as it has occured or happened at you), but also a due level of excitability of corresponding or meeting cerebral structures or frames

Lorchik
02.08.2004, 05:45
I congratulate Vennu, an indescribable miracle orgazmirovat on stoppings, in the underground, theatres, shops, at job. It is possible for you voprosik thus you thought about any kontretnom the person or by itself slkchilos? The Situation is familiar, but I this time think of the liked boy.

Stirlitz
03.08.2004, 13:14
Girls, finish, we so did not agree. Receive orgasms in dreams, on stoppings, in buffets, you have gone mad. What it is necessary to do or make to men, especially scouts? Provide to us though 17, but najarchajshih instants of spring, and that you will listen to you and already nobody would be desirable.

F.Nitsshe
06.08.2004, 08:43
In the world and without that the love and does not suffice clemency that they still could be wasted to imagined essences.