PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it is not convenient to me to write about it or this. But the matter is that when I have sex from m...

Mrs. XXX
03.08.2004, 16:49
Very much it is not convenient to me to write about it or this. But the matter is that when I have sex with the husband I cannot receive satisfaction without insults in the address. At me any imaginations, that he my mister who with me addresses very raspingly, called, and I - still small, but terribly hot. What to me with it or this to do or make? Here I such feminist and the husband in all helps or assists me with a daily life also a post I borrow or occupy not small. And to anybody superfluous I shall not allow. But it is necessary to lay down in bed with my liked husband as he poor is compelled or forced to call me and even to beat a little bit in intimal places. And me only and happens pleasantly. The truth to him too, but in fact monotony bothers, so I sometimes pretend to be and I play other role. How with it or this to consult? Whether Is it a deviation or rejection?

Silent zombi
04.08.2004, 05:24
And who has told or said what is it abnormally? Where in general frameworks "normalnosti" and who establishes or installs them?
- To mine, for achievement of pleasure in sex agents are good all; to you it is good - and this most "normal"...

The anonym
04.08.2004, 14:29
And pass to such post where you will offend and humiliate then in bed all is normalized.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 20:34
I here thrust during sex, adin a finger in a mouth to the wife, another in zadnitsu. It too helps or assists its or her rough imaginations!

Isaev D.D.
06.08.2004, 08:06
Dear Mrs. XXX! I Shall begin that you vainly feel faults in occasion of tendencies available you in sex sphere. With All of you it is absolutely normal, to name your features deviations or rejections it is simply impossible! Should tell or say, that similar tendencies in this or that form (dominance or submission) are inherent not less than 50 % of people. I want also that you have understood, that seksualno-the erotic sphere carries out very important function of maintenance of intrapersonal equilibrium and from this point of view very much often it appears, that people who are dominant in a daily life, are inclined to an opposite role in intimal sphere! You and have very precisely noticed it! You provide with that the sincere health and receive the maximal discharge not only sex, but also psychological!!! Therefore concern to this party or side of the I with comprehension!