PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I shall explain more in detail: we are engaged sex 1, 5 year...

Andrew
05.08.2004, 07:30
Hello the doctor! I shall explain more in detail: we are engaged sex 1, 5 years. We are engaged in day, happens and through 2 but not earlier as I already wrote recently, at the sexual certificate or act we do not use any contraceptives, only when the ejaculation rises and there is she in a condom. In a day too most. Here at me such question: whether this interval between contact can be safe that in day to continue without a condom, but the ejaculation again will be in a condom. t. e. Whether there are active spermatozoons in genitourinary channels or still where within two days or not, or there is a sterility or barrenness at one of us.
And more one question: whether is the safe period monthly?
Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
06.08.2004, 01:03
Dear Andrew! You so it is surprising putano write, it becomes as a result clearer not I Shall try to respond that has understood Before an ejaculation the drop of a secret of glands of Cooper is allocated. In this liquid some thousand spermatozoons contain. To avoid conception, even the small part of this liquid should not get in a vagina! Monthly usually do not represent danger by way of an opportunity of conception.