PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make please what to not finish after 1 minute sexual...

Sasha
02.08.2004, 10:45
Prompt what to do or make please what to not finish after 1 minute of the sexual certificate or act, sometimes I finish for 10 30 seconds some times successively. I cannot experience psychological pressure any more, the girl remains malicious and unsatisfied. Help or assist me!!! Can medicines or what nibud training???

I
03.08.2004, 22:28
After exaltation, a member perezhimae for some time at the basis.

Anna
05.08.2004, 00:39
And my husband in mind or wit puts or folds any numbers, speaks if to distract, will not terminate, only it is difficult. But poprobovat-that is possible. Success!

Isaev D.D.
05.08.2004, 12:18
Dear Sasha! Wrote about it repeatedly. I shall repeat once again. There are following basic ways of the decision of the given question. 1) this paying of the maximal attention of a prelude, laskam partnershi and its or her finishings up to orgasticheskoj discharges or predorgasticheskogo statuses. Then for reception of a discharge some seconds 2) This depression of sensitivity of a penis and a delay of an ejaculation is required to her. For this purpose it is possible to use special ointments and the creams containing anastezirujushchie substances. Much can be found in intim-shops. 3) at sufficient frequency of contacts it is possible to pass to training the control of an ejaculation. For this purpose you will need to learn to notice the moment of approach or approximation of an ejaculation and to stop that excitability of the center of an ejaculation has decreased (to it or this also the technics or technical equipment of a prelum of a penis at the basis of a sexual member or at the basis of a head) promotes. After that movements can be continued before following approach or approximation the moment to a discharge.. . Again a stopping and so not less than 15 20 minutes! After that it is possible to dare to reach or achieve an ejaculation. Similar regular trainings with nedopushcheniem a fast discharge will lead to gradual depression of excitability and elongation of the sexual certificate or act