PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We meet 2 months, at all of us is excellent or different, but I terribly want it or him, and he schi...

Hotgirl
01.08.2004, 03:10
We meet 2 months, at all of us is excellent or different, but I terribly want it or him, and he considers or counts, that with the beloved it is necessary as it is possible to not sleep more longly. What to do or make? If all so will go further, I in general shall go mad!!! To seduce it or him? But how he then to me will concern???

zorro
02.08.2004, 04:04
And you drag it or him in bed and get or start....
Make menet, massage and so on.....
Then also look or see - it is necessary to you or not, and he can that boitsja....

Valery
03.08.2004, 10:25
And he can for the first time, that is the virgin? Is afraid, and suddenly it will not turn out? If yes, seduce, be not afraid! Make so that he wanted also as to you.
And if he not devstvenik I simply do not understand it or him... He can is treated now from something?
And can difficulties any were earlier.
In any case it is necessary to talk to it or him: whether only has put in longer "to delay" this remarkable moment?
Well certainly at once in postelku too not business, but two months decent in every respect term.

Yana
04.08.2004, 05:55
And I had a similar situation, and as a result was found out, that he has more on soul or douche of the man: - (((

Isaev D.D.
04.08.2004, 14:42
Not knowing what young man, correct advice or council to give it is practically impossible. Any of the offered variants can appear correct or not... In such cases it is necessary to appear with it or him in a provoking situation and already on the basis of its or his reactions to caress and other provoking moments to improvise.

Thorn (not the doctor)
05.08.2004, 10:14
The hot little girl, can a situation very much the other way: he wants you on everyone but that you have not thought, that " he needs only it ", he suffers or bears. Well and as you will drag it or him, so like as well as have achieved that it is necessary.:)

And in general, the man's nature consists just in bed satisfaction, instead of mental so do not strain.