PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Advise, please. At me such problem - to us nass mine...

Alexander
30.07.2004, 01:52
Good afternoon. Advise, please.
At me such problem - to us nass absolutely is no place THESE or IT;THIS to be engaged in my elect. He lives in a hostel, there at all that atmosphere, and I live with parents.
There can be you know any hotel, or otel-cosy enough and comprehensible at the price of, or something in this sort, can behind city?
Thankful in advance for answers.

29-years
01.08.2004, 07:47
The girl, lovely. Now in each city there is a service " an apartment on hours ". What for to you hotel??? At you many superfluous money? We with mine the man constantly them use. Now here otsanovilis on one apartment. In our city this service stoi 100 rub at an o'clock - on mine quite comprehensible price.

Alexander
01.08.2004, 21:54
Yes at any entrance it is possible, on any shop at night, it will add a little ekstremala, it is possible other variant, podrugina the hut will approach or suit.

Alexander
03.08.2004, 00:08
Thanks for responses. But unfortunately is to us does not approach or suit. It would be desirable romanticism, a cosiness, heat.
Apartment on an hour - from 500 r in an hour per Moscow, instead of 100! And it is poorly reliable, who knows - the latent chamber and then your intim can there will lay out on the Internet.
The hotel in this plan is more reliable.
Really nobody uses hotels in Moscow?

Hotels-seas!
05.08.2004, 00:40
Alexander, Alexander... This our city with you... Became one with you sudboju... Romanticism search? So why here? On the romantic little fool pull precisely.