PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt how to define or determine, please, normal duration sexual...

Michael
30.07.2004, 10:01
Whether prompt how to define or determine, please, normal duration of the sexual certificate or act, heard 2 5 minutes, it at continuous fast and deep friktsijah, or total or cooperative time friktsy up to an ejaculation, it is simple at fast rate very difficultly to restrain, whether it is normal? In a condom with anesthetic of sensation is much more weak.

Thorn (not the doctor)
01.08.2004, 01:57
Michael, you sami-have understood that, what have asked?:) 2 5 10 15... is time at all a miscellaneous and it is peer to YOUR time before achievement of eruption. To restrain - it is possible (I so I understand, you partnyorsha is not in time?), but it is better on the contrary - "to warm up" the girlfriend and to terminate in the same second.:)

Zjuka
01.08.2004, 20:07
And you kuda-that hurry up or on the bus are not in time? Or at you competition of type who is faster?

Man
01.08.2004, 22:18
Zjuka the rights - if only it was good, all it is good - and as well as how much - what difference!

oshn
03.08.2004, 04:25
At whom as, misha. At me he begins on Friday with a call home and wishes of kind morning, besides, that there are we only on Tuesday in the evening when I, at last, get home. If for you the sexual certificate or act and interkors - are adequate, remains only to regret your partner.

Isaev D.D.
04.08.2004, 01:54
Dear Michael! It is considered, that average duration of the sexual certificate or act from two about five minutes. Really, at accelerated friktsijah duration of the period of increase of exaltation up to an ejaculation is reduced. Whether here only it is necessary to hurry up? On the contrary, it is necessary to not hurry up, and all to make that during preliminary lask partnersha has reached or achieved the maximal exaltation (predorgasticheskogo a status) at which already right at the beginning of the sexual certificate or act she would reach or achieve an orgasm

Valery
04.08.2004, 19:06
Excuse for frankness, but 2 5 minutes simply infuriate me. To you in general how much years??? It would be time to something to learn. At me 1 time in a life was the certificate or act of 10 minutes and after that I went unsatisfied and become hysterical even a week. So excuse... On mine if 20 minutes and to be conceived it there are less is not necessary. Borrow or occupy in an onanism.