PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or Say please, that to me to do or make. At me years five...

Vladimir
31.07.2004, 12:24
Hello the doctor.
Tell or Say please, that to me to do or make.
At me about five years ago have started to appear on a scrotum something like spots, then they have started to appear and on the most sexual member. At a rate of they approximately 1 2, white color. Inside of them kakbudto pus. They raspolozhenny it is dense to each other (on their scrotum little bit less, than on a member). It is similar that to me under a skin kernels of millet groats (well "have thrust" it I for comparison has written). It does not disturb me, nothing hurts, with an erection vsj by way of, it simply question, say, the ethical plan. To me of 18 years, sexual contacts had no. Prompt please, what is it, and as I can recover in house conditions. Thanks.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 03:45
- To mine it is normal...
But, to you more likely to andrologu or to the gynecologist with it or this to address it is necessary...

The anonym
03.08.2004, 17:12
The anonym - to ginekologu-that what side? You still offer survey by a mirror)))))).

child
04.08.2004, 13:47
The anonym, and you come on a site of the gynecologist, and you will see, that there full muzhiks write, and that the most interesting, to them respond...