PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psychological problem

Misha
30.07.2004, 08:08
At me a following problem: in sex was engaged some times during lives and each time during a prelude all ok, a normal erection but as soon as business reaches sex and I try to thrust, the erection vanishes. And if nevertheless it turns out to thrust, quickly I finish, literally after several movements. I understand, what is it a psychological problem, but to solve is independent I can not yet, prompt as, share advice or councils.

evromedprestizh
04.08.2004, 12:38
Dear Misha! It is very a pity, that you have not specified the age. Disturbance of an erection and an early ejaculation can be not only a psychological problem (a neurosis of expectation of failure), but also an attribute of inflammatory process in organs of genitourinary system (very much often these attributes are a sign of a prostatitis). I recommend you to address first of all to the doctor to the urologist and to pass or take place inspection (US of organs of a small basin, analyses on IPPP, etc.), and only after exception of a pathology, it will be possible to speak about, taknazyvaemom, a neurosis of failure. In this case, I recommend you to refuse temporarily sexual contacts (it will remove or take off a nervous strain and pavor), and to be limited only laskami, etc. All should be restored by a petting. And more, 5 to you to come on our site where you can read through advice or councils about prolongation of the sexual certificate or act: http: // www.prostatit.ru/encyc7.phtml

The doctor of 1 category urologist- Savenko Anna Aleksandrovna.

Dr
04.08.2004, 13:30
Yes, age please in studio...