PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Badly with an erection

Artem
29.07.2004, 06:44
To me of 19 years and at me problea with an erection. Up to the sexual certificate or act my girl should help" or assist" me. And if during the certificate or act there is a delay (for example for change of a pose) sometimes and in general he falls then very longly to have "to caress" it or him. And if we are engaged with a condom that in general sometimes after its or his plot falls and in any way. Advise that it is possible to make. If it is possible without the reference or manipulation in clinic.
P. S. When I look erotic cinema or a photo an erection good and long

evromedprestizh
04.08.2004, 12:51
The dear Artem! It is a usual picture of a neurosis of expectation of failure: the man is afraid - and it or he does not have exaltation. From here he is afraid even more - and again it is impossible., etc. it is called a neurosis of expectation of failure, meets enough often. Treatment consists in the following - to transfer or carry accent or stress in affinity from the relations (and necessities of an erection) on caress. Gradually you will calm down also all will be restored. Try or taste, think, that very much wish to be engaged laskami without sexual contact. So you can realize yourselves, not being afraid of anything. If to not turn out to consult independently with the given problem, I recommend you to address for the qualified help to the doctor to the sexopathologist.

The doctor of 1 category urologist- Savenko Anna Aleksandrovna.