PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know to itself to address. First under the order. The back was ill, has solved sdelat...

Dmitry
29.07.2004, 14:37
I do not know to itself to address. First under the order. The back was ill, has decided to make massage. Has come to the masseur (to the man of years 40 50), to a private trader. I was last patient, therefore he has closed an external door ( that nobody has distracted - as he has told or said). I do not know that he there got up but I had an erection, I even began to enjoy this moment .ja at all have not felt as he I have entered into me was on peak or pique of pleasure but when all has terminated, in a head all has grown turbid, that I have done. Then he has told or said that knows where I live therefore to him it is possible to tell about it or this blackmail has begun and here already during 3 4 times a week I serve him as a drawsheet, I carry out its or his sex. Desire a vicious circle I do not know to itself to address, from whom to ask the help I can not so to live any more

Gosha
29.07.2004, 21:18
Good history for a chat maloletok.

The kitty 20
31.07.2004, 05:40
dimochka and you be not afraid. Continue further to it or him;them hodit-look and it is pleasant

The anonym
31.07.2004, 15:54
UK the Russian Federation Clause or Article 133. Compulsion to actions of sex character: Compulsion of the face to the sexual relations, muzhelozhstvu, lesbijanstvu or to fulfilment of other actions of sex character by blackmail, threat by destruction, damage or withdrawal of property or with use of material or other dependence of the victim (victim) - is punished by the penalty at a rate of from two hundred up to three hundred the minimal sizes of a payment or at a rate of wages or other income condemned for the period from two about three months, or corrective jobs for the term of till two years, or imprisonment for the term of till one year.

Alisa
31.07.2004, 23:42
For the beginning, how old are you? If you the minor address to parents. And in general, if it is all the truth that actually forces you to go there?

The anonym
02.08.2004, 13:47
Pancake, yesterday back on training has jammed... Wanted on massage, esteemed here you... Has solved: let it is better itself passes or takes place.

Isaev D.D.
04.08.2004, 00:54
The history looks or appears a little similar to the truth. But if all and was, this basis for the reference or manipulation in Office of Public Prosecutor

Murka
04.08.2004, 11:15
It is interesting, how it was possible otkajfovat, and post-faktum only to start to think? Where brains were before?