PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years. Recently I have noticed behind myself, that to me was poisoned constantly wears...

JUra
31.07.2004, 12:06
To me of 17 years. Recently I have noticed behind myself, that to me was poisoned to wear constantly cowards of type "stringi". Such and for men too do or make. I shall very easily excite or raise, on lubye beautiful female legs or pinches here = c, and such cowards help or assist to make zrektsiju imperceptible, but stringi pass or take place a tape in a hollow between breeches and it vyzvyvaet questions: 1. Do not result or bring - whether such cowards in an impotency and gemorro.; 2. If I like to wear such cowards are not shown - whether in me germs of a homoeroticism? 3. I am am disturbed also by that I while do not have regular sex with the girl, and onanirovat I became a thicket. How influence "stringi" rising or dropping of excitability?

Smeshno-Ure
01.08.2004, 02:01
Gomoseksualizm dorogusha byvaet ot rozhdeniya i v nem net nichego ploxogo. V tom chto ty nosish trusy eto ne imeet nikogogo otnosheniay. Vot esli tebe nravyatsa parni, toga - da. Ya sama biseksualka, i y menya mnogo druzei geev, tak ya zhe ne noshy kostumy s galstykom.

Dock Rum
02.08.2004, 10:36
Cowards between jagodits-it is not terrible. Worse when there another's penis appears

MarinA
03.08.2004, 16:44
Rom Dok GOMOFOB " " BANNYI IDI SO SVOEI PSIXICHESKOJ GOMOFOBIEI V ZHOPY. KOMY NYZHEN CHYZHOI PENIS - Y TOGO EST I NE TVOE DELO TYT KOMMENTARII SVOI SRANNYE RASPYSKAT> ESLI ISAEV ETO SOTRET - POZHALEET <TOZHE SYKOI-GOMOFOBOM ZADELALSYA

Pansies
04.08.2004, 05:11
3:! 7 : 14! nevminjaemaja grief! Well you have stuck to this site, moreover to our dock? WHO YOU SUCH?
Mentally sick or zatsiklennaja! It is already visible to the naked eye! HAS butted ALL!