PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, help or assist who knows, proctal or anal seks-it is dirty? And what from it or him an afterbirth...

Страницы : [1] 2

JAnik
02.07.2004, 13:58
People, help or assist who knows, proctal or anal seks-it is dirty? And what consequences from it or him? I wish to know precisely at practising. With podkolkami to not disturb!

Vick
02.07.2004, 23:36
Thumb through konfu, there pisano-not pisano about proctal or anal sex.

JAnik
03.07.2004, 06:46
What for a clyster? The muzhik on the psychiatrist about a clyster did not speak me. You are pinned? I asked joking apart.

Look as has advised Stas
03.07.2004, 18:11
JAnik July, 27th 2003 17 : 00 : 50
Listen, Stasik, you probably svedujushchy the muzhik, and instead of sljunej that else are possible, can what gels, ljubrikanty?

JAnik July, 27th 2003 16 : 52 : 29
shto means does not want, here sits and artfully smiles. Well and before it or this has already elicited a costly present, well and what I need to do or make? Or proctal or anal and a gift, or money are whole, but without pleasure.
Stas July, 27th 2003 16 : 49 : 37
Once again - do not forget. If she does not want - in no event!
JAnik July, 27th 2003 16 : 42 : 12
Thanks, you present or true the man. Schas to the I shall show, and that has thought up any cracks, an incontience, and hunting to try or taste me and this version.
Stas July, 27th 2003 16 : 38 : 52
No. Not dirtly, if it or this wants both the man and the woman. Three rules: cleanliness, greasing, tenderness. To begin better with easy or light;mild, gentle stimulation by a finger moistened by a saliva, for example. If reaction negative - to stop. If positive - to continue...

JAnik
04.07.2004, 04:13
About sljuni has informed, and about a clyster words. Mirla, it is possible more in detail, if not prikol. Vick, and here nichyo such is not present.

JAnik
04.07.2004, 23:34
And where doctors Kuharkin, Bakalov, Isaev? They respond?

Mirta
05.07.2004, 17:01
For a lavage of a rectum use water from a waterpipe, thus be convinced, that its or her temperature not below temperature of your body, and differently at you spastic strictures can begin. For a lavage it is possible to use both rubber medical siphon clysters, and special attachments or nozzles on dushevoj a hose or simply free hose. The lavage is obligatory to be spent before proctal or anal sex. The lavage will help or assist to avoid some medical problemm and the superfluous negative emotions connected with contents of a rectum.

JAnik
06.07.2004, 23:19
Thanks, but here mine already bekaet also sniffs, well though you to her prompt, what is it it is not dangerous.

Mirta
07.07.2004, 02:32
And here from a life the story of one guy: " To me my wife fine does or makes minety it for it or her very pleasantly. But did not give in the priest. And here I in the past to year on business trip have met one girl. We have removed or have taken off number or room at 3 o'clock, she to me promised to make all that I shall want. When I have asked anal she have told or said that never tried or tasted and too very much wants. She has risen in bathing having bent, I have risen behind and to her have entered mjagonko with Vaselinum and is very quietly gentle potrahival. She suffered or bore suffered or bore and speaks - " vytashchika for a second to me that that unpleasantly ". At me trousers have been lowered up to knees as I only have taken out - and here she as dristanyot all is direct on me and udelala all trousers and me. Von the horrible! Speaks excuse I today has eaten in the street shuhurmu - she probably was spoiled. And at once has put on and has escaped away. Me have fined in gostinnitse, have expelled on street - I being covered with a jacket of villages in a wheelbarrow and has thanks God bought or purchased new clothes and any more did not try or taste anal with another's ". It in occasion of what for a clyster up to to do or make it is necessary:))

JAnik
08.07.2004, 15:20
Myrtle, you to me okakala all raspberry, she already in tears also does not want any ear rings. Has told or said, that I the debauchee.

Mirta
09.07.2004, 22:15
So the darling to all it is necessary to be ready! And especially to such things! And that you will turn away and speak itself from it or her then, that she dirty and you with her it is opposite!

Mirta
11.07.2004, 07:26
And then, if she is not ready to proctal or anal sex so what for to force the woman? Well to that from it or this it will be good?

Katyas
12.07.2004, 07:39
Gold rule
Christianities: "... As want, that with you people acted, and you act with them. "
(An onion 6 : 31)
You are ready to what to you any muzhik the member in an anus will insert?

Mirta
12.07.2004, 17:26
Very much I recommend you JAnik and yours partnershe to get acquainted with these data: http: // doktor. ru/sexolog/ASK/00f5. htm

Mirta
13.07.2004, 19:30
There come in the Sexologist, and then in item or point 8. 12. 14 Sex proctal or anal. There very precisely the doctor gives answers to the put questions in occasion of pro and contra employment or occupations by proctal or anal sex! But the most important, that I would like Both of you to tell or say, proctal or anal sex (no less than all another in sex) should be we accept and is desired for a two.

Mirta
14.07.2004, 22:37
Proctal or Anal sex can give to the woman pleasure. But for this purpose she should be predisposed to it or him;them, and the man should be able to do or make it. Individual women though even time in a life have tried, what is it such about 8 % prefer proctal or anal sex to other kinds of dialogue. Psychologically to the woman everything can give pleasure, to everything if only it has been connected with the liked person.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 22:02
Still JAniku it is necessary to be ready to development at partnershi a hemorrhoids (at the best).

Mirta
16.07.2004, 10:22
And to gemmoroju too!
Yes I voobshche-that not so understand what here basically ear rings can be? What is this sale and purchase such? Strange all this, however

JAnik
17.07.2004, 00:46
Girls, you my liked so have frightened, that she all proceeds tears. And at what here practice? Kogda-the same should be begun, I would like, to the young wife is not present whereas to be? And she has just cadged ear rings under this business. I am ready, so she in from pavor in scrubs.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 16:25
Katya, you in general has mixed something, I not the gay.

Mirta
19.07.2004, 16:20
So in that continually, that you are ready, and she - is not present!!! Well as you will not understand it or this! Read together info under those links, that I have given you. Silly sergi to offer for sex! It you that to the wife thus for sex pay? Well then than prostitutes are engaged? Well children or guys, you have absolutely got confused with the analom....

Katyas
20.07.2004, 21:45
And it or she that does not have vagina? Or zadnitsa now instead of it or this serves? Insert with start to itself a bottle into a proctal or an anal aperture and receive from it or this pleasure of times you not the gay, and the muzhik! The maid what for to excruciate, if she does not want all it or this?

The anonym
22.07.2004, 13:04
That is not present, it is first time for sex, and that proyears full. And Bokalovy here ovechat will be?

The anonym
23.07.2004, 00:18
Katya, you why so with me, for what?

Katyas
23.07.2004, 21:02
Well and how with you differently? You in fact at all do not hear the wife! So can another's women you will listen... Well understand you it is impossible so to press on supruga/at, there will be from this nothing except for insults mutual.