PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I believe that my question will seem to someone strange and even from...

Vladimir
03.08.2004, 12:24
Hello!
I believe that my question will seem to someone strange and even izvrashchencheskim. Such people I ask to not spend time and for my topic to not respond. For the others I shall formulate a question on which would like to receive the answer: as to me to increase quantity or amount of a semen which I throw up at an orgasm. "Malospermiem" I do not suffer (for once for 5 6 "fontanchikov" from me pours out 20 30 ml.) but it would be desirable that from me the semen flew in litres . Well if not by litres then that for time "polstakana" it was precisely splashed out. For what I should be spoken it I shall not be. I shall be grateful for any information including about medicamental ways. Everyones east methodology of long trainings, etc. I consider or count doubtful and ineffective (on responses - itself did not try or taste)
Here that was to be reached or achieved in an ideal
http: // www. pokazuha. ru/view/topic. cfm? key_or = 328359 both rate_old = 10 and type = 43
Videoclip. Unload

Fyz
04.08.2004, 01:39
Otveti prisilajte dream12@ua. fm
Hello. To me of 20 years. A sexual life has begun with 17 years. Up to 19 had one constant plovogo the partner, we were each other the first. About an orgasm I then did not reflect. And then I have met druogo skilled or experienced the man. Its or his was or former partnyorshi my age tested an orgasm, and at me anything such and close is not present. The man approves or confirms this, as if the girl can separately "terminate" (as if it is one sensations) and separately to receive an orgasm (it absolutely other sensations). Tell or say, whether rights mine the man and respond, whether what I in 20 years do not test an orgasm is normal? And, if it is possible, give kakieto the link where anpisano, what is it such and what processes occur or happen in an organism of the woman during it or this.