PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And vsyotaki I can not be kept.. It postinor. .v what current of term after...

RUM CHCH
26.07.2004, 06:18
And vsyotaki I can not be kept.. It postinor. .v what current of term after the sexual certificate or act it is possible to accept to interrupt pregnancy?

The anonym
27.07.2004, 14:58
In tech. 72 hours. But than before subjects it is better.
And to you to the psychotherapist!!!!!! Forward!!!

Love
28.07.2004, 11:06
Rum, postinor to accept pozdno-sense is not present at present, buy or purchase the test for pregnancy. And, still, it is necessary to learn or find out all over again all about preservation, and then to begin a sexual life, instead of on the efflux or expiration of month of employment or occupations by love with the girl to ask advice or council how to avoid pregnancy. If you did not finish in the girl, 98 %-she is not pregnant (about t. n. Secret Kupera-nonsense).

Love
30.07.2004, 02:58
P. S. And of what your girl thinks?

The anonym
30.07.2004, 12:49
Roa, I understand, that you would not like to become the daddy in 19 years but SO ponikovat-it is not normal!!! Though I think, in due course at you it will pass or take place... On the bill of the interrupted sexual certificate or act: I shall afflict you, but these are 80 % of offensive or approach of pregnancy! Mine to you advice or council! Start up the girl goes to the gynecologist, and he to her appoints or nominates oral contraceptives!!! t. To. The condom disappears, other ways to be protected are necessary! OK-the most reliable and convenient way! ubidite it or her in it or this, and differently, tell or say, that you from pavor from mind or wit will descend or go and cannot like it or her in full sense of this word:) success!!!!!!!!

Dmitry
31.07.2004, 01:40
Well you, a pancake, in general already... You wish to make the girl fruitless? The blockhead, go and right now buy or purchase to itself a pack on 12 pieces heavy-duty or on the contrary superthin gondonov and fuck on health. That did not try postinor to drink? Here try or taste... Interestingly, at you grut otrastyot or not? DO NOT JOKE With GORMONALNYIM PREPARATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
01.08.2004, 01:32
Dima!!! You simply STONE AGE! Oral contraceptives drink all and all!!! And who yet umeral from it or this also did not become fruitless! On the contrary, at the woman period PMS and a menses is facilitated. She feels better and always precisely knows when they pridut-it very conveniently! + does not hurt about undesirable consequences! And then everyone stop them to drink and fine become pregnant, and who did not complain yet, they are dark people sin on hormones! And more they are registered, when at the woman with hormonal problems, and only owing to them she cures! t. ch. Do not intimidate people what you do not know! You who did not ask about harm OK! Be engaged in in what you the professional, instead of write about " babushkiny horror stories "!
Success on watch!;)

The anonym
01.08.2004, 19:36
And why you so are assured, what it is possible to fly from interrupted p/the certificate or act? It is a usual practice. To me of 28 years, never before did not fly:)

The anonym
02.08.2004, 04:48
1 : 236 : 57 from 23.06! Pleasant podkovannost anonimki in female kontsentraptivnoj to an expert or a practice, but it is even better if has learned to read and distinguish closely or attentively Dmitry from Dimuli. I think your century primitive, the clear head!

Alexander
02.08.2004, 10:43
Certainly, is and from oral contraceptives unpleasant consequences - at someone they are shown more, someone has less, but estessno from abortion of a trouble it is more than from OK. But to consider or count OK harmless at least it is naive.
2 from (June, 23rd 2003 17 : 15 : 16) - if to you could not fly" from on a regular basis practised interrupted certificate or act that is time to be checked up on sterility or barrenness to you or your partners: - (

Ekaterina
03.08.2004, 22:42
postinor to drink already late. It or him drink not later than 72 hours AFTER the SEXUAL CERTIFICATE or ACT. And that, is better to not drink it or him more often than 2 times a YEAR, t. To. From it or him there can be a bleeding, hormonal failure. In itself a large dose of hormones. And think, that should be napihano in maaalenkuju tabletochku (their truth it is necessary to accept two, one at once as soon as possible, another in 12 hours after the first, read the instruction) to not admit or allow a fertilization, to not allow the impregnated cell to be attached to a uterus. And the girl it is a pity. She does not understand, that risks, and to you trusts. And in vain. Let goes to the gynecologist and to her will pick up an agent of contraception, time you such gentle by way of condoms (the most safe agent, by the way).