PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bastro I finish!!!

Enotik
30.07.2004, 16:33
At me such problem, during sex I quickly finish, it is necessary to me to be excited or raised strongly from lask (kisses, obnimany) and having entered into it or her almost at once I finish. Help or assist, what to me to make, to itself to address? Help or assist advice or council. Thanks.
: (

Highlight
30.07.2004, 19:13
One my friend suffered almost same problem. If at once to dress prezervaitv (well, after an erection, certainly) " pyla and the heat " suffices on longer.

Enotik
01.08.2004, 14:09
Clearly, and still that can prompt me, from personal experience, practice.

L.
02.08.2004, 16:51
In such cases advise TO DISTRACT...

predstavte for example the football championship, or think above that how much from 10204 will subtract or deduct 349. Recollect the teacher of work... Only do not take a great interest or be not fond, and that the Erection will be gone...

Try to be disconnected or be switched-off COMPLETELY, abstrogirovatsja... Mechanically enter and deduce or remove a penis, but thus think of the things remote from sex... Gradually you learn to finish dooolgo.

The psychiatrist
03.08.2004, 18:05
It partly agree from L.Otvlechenie the subjects far from sex help or assist, especially hypersex (and as consequence or investigation - hypersensitive) to teenagers. But it for beginners. I hope, you can sometime AFFORD a premature ejaculation, without shame and constraint. And series will be the liking woman (however, I do not insist), understanding you and so perfect, that to you will not have longly to be restored. And second time will be longer! About third and fourth I do not speak - at most to them there are problems...:p