PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It seems to me, I abnormal! When I see beautiful female breeches, legs or foots. ...

M*M
29.07.2004, 18:41
It seems to me, I abnormal! When I see beautiful female breeches, legs or foots.
I would like, pressed to these popke, to bend ponravivshuju the girl both.. And. .lizat to her a vulva, desire trahnut, does not come. An erection normal, in all situations. Well, at me the saliva simply flows, I look at a pubis, and then already on the face. It seems to me, any girl will fling away me, if I shall start to do or make kunilingus, I am simple, will restrain, not moguuuu, I stesnjas it or this!

The anonym
31.07.2004, 08:57
You do not experience!!! If you awake it to do or make with the beloved it only is pleasant to her. At me the husband too so does or makes also all perfectly!!!

The anonym
31.07.2004, 18:27
Prosto idealnui myj4ina!

Alexey L.
01.08.2004, 02:08
In the underground, not a question...;) Snachalo it is necessary will meet, and it is better to learn or find out the person...:))))))))))) bon appetit....;)))!

AND.
01.08.2004, 21:44
Same it is healthy!

Isaev D.D.
03.08.2004, 13:50
Dear M and M! Imaginations of the period of hypersexuality are always excessive, rampant, bright and pugajushche brutalny... Concerns to them it is possible - for a miscellaneous, but associates all the same do not guess them. They find the flesh and a blood only in real attitudes or relations with the concrete partner and They depend on it or him can develop and be concretized or, on the contrary, to die away or go out under pressure of circumstances and other desires of the liked person I Dare to assure, that to the beloved only to like to feel your love and tenderness