PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me, I ask you! I constantly want the guy, always and everywhere. But...

Belief
31.07.2004, 00:22
Help or Assist me, I ask you! I constantly want the guy, always and everywhere. But I am afraid pokazatjas anxious insatiable manjachkoj. He very strongly gets tired after sex, and I only would like even more. Therefore it is necessary or to fall asleep unsatisfied, or he should exhaust itself(himself) up to last forces. What to do or make? To constrain the desires or priznatjas to the guy in the insatiability? What at it or him can be reaction? He likes me...

Zjuka
31.07.2004, 03:36
Good lekarstvo-on the sly to get or start the lover. Hypersexuality is not eternal, is simple at you different sexual konstitutsija-to one enough and to another - is not present. Or the self-satisfaction, is one more variant that the guy finally to not wear out and most to not suffer!

Question
01.08.2004, 04:51
I want such manjachku!!!
To you how much years that?
How much it is necessary to you of sex in day to be satisfied?

Belief
01.08.2004, 10:43
Zjuka, I do not want anybody another except for the guy. Besides, it is by nature correct! Itself tozhekak-that is not so wished:) me it is not a lot of Years but enough, more shortly, 18, sex to me it is direct that it is not necessary much, but if have begun, then give all the best on full!!!!!!!:)

Zjuka
02.08.2004, 00:14
Well, then success to you, it at you a honeymoon!

Valery
03.08.2004, 08:22
The guy quickly finishes or in what a problem?
If quickly finishes, oral caress will bring that would be desirable. They not so strongly tire, but satisfy napolnuju.
You would like and after the first orgasm or you sometimes at all do not test it or him?
But in any case if the fellow strongly gets tired, let will caress you arms or hand and tongue, it is less tiresome. Simply ask it or him about it or this.

But in my opinion, it is not necessary "to force" it or him. The some people simply can not understand. Discrepancy of temperaments is enough often.

Isaev D.D.
03.08.2004, 12:05
Dear Belief! At discrepancy of needs or requirements there is a simple decision: first the young man during lask leads up you to desirable saturation (arms or hand and a mouth), and already then during the sexual certificate or act receives a discharge.