PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Last 2 months I am not raised or excited at all and at all does not want...

Kama
03.08.2004, 03:24
Hello!
Last 2 months I am not raised or excited at all and it would not be desirable these or it;this to be engaged at all. To the husband I make love, as I carry out any duty or debt.
With what there can be it svjazano-I can became or began frigidna? To Me 23 years, married 4 years

Isaev D.D.
03.08.2004, 10:16
The dear Kama! A problem of depression libido - one of the most acute in the modern world. It is connected, first of all, with vital stresses, concern in career, problems at job, spring depression (the lowered mood), oslablenostju an organism diseases and nedosypami, chronic weariness, As you understand probably negative influence of hormonal shifts, all these factors have temporary character and at the correct approach (for example, high-grade rest) can be successfully overcome. About any frigidity cannot be and speeches, and it is necessary to understand the reasons of depression of an inclination, that the given status has not got the status chronic