PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I have become pregnant, and he does not want that I have given birth. Speaks, that so was...

Lelja
29.07.2004, 19:53
The doctor, I have become pregnant, and he does not want that I have given birth. Speaks, that so was zorosho without problems. And at me it is last chance as me on it or him to affect or influence, I ve time am nervous and I have pains in a stomach or belly, and term 3 months. Thanks.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 21:03
Really it is necessary to impose and speculate itself still with not born child! Think again, you mean was necessary " without problems ", is simple he you used, and about love and the more so about paternity cannot be and speeches! Do not make a mistake or an error of many, have pride and stop to communicate with it or him.

CTX
01.08.2004, 03:19
Lelja! And having given birth you smozhesh it or him to bring up, provide the child financially instead of to hang up and a neck raditeljam or gasudarstvu zdav it or him then in the house is put. How old are you? ZHachem pladit poverty. If you the person obespechinyj to that give birth or travail if is not present do or make obort and it or him with voego the friend have gone or send..... Lelja if you do not have 30 years that about close relations and sex and speech cannot be biri an example from the American girls. Make to itself career provide itself financially and then and oljubvi mozhesh to think.

Isaev D.D.
01.08.2004, 11:37
Dear Lelja! The Situation the extremely unpleasant. But, on the other hand, she has released or exempted you from illusions in attitudes or relations, has to the full revealed essence of the partner and has allowed you to see as he to you concerns and for what you were necessary to him. Similar, that in you he searched naparnitsu on entertainments Considering, that from the beginning of pregnancy has passed or has taken place three months, and he and has not changed the position, to hope for its or his prudence or consciousness already hardly it is necessary a high time for you to state him everything, that you about itself think and to borrow or occupy in the decision of more serious question - to think of yourselves and the future!

The anonym
02.08.2004, 22:28
It is not necessary to be nervous, throw it or him and think of the child. The present or true happiness - in children

Marina
03.08.2004, 09:39
He - full pridurok, the egoist on whom the person on whom you cannot rely is necessary to you? The true face - "is available". You can provide, you want - give birth or travail is better! I have gone on it, the truth now, as a result, just married for the father of the child as sent it or him as the child was born: 0). He has seen, malenko has taken on arms or hand - and everything, now all time with the child, could not throw. I wish to find myself and the father - to the child!