PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well about advantage or benefit that can and is not present, but and esle it is too much masturbirovat not that...

Vanja
28.07.2004, 09:33
Well about advantage or benefit that can and is not present, but and esle it is too much masturbirovat not that bad at my age (14) proizajti cannot?

The anonym
29.07.2004, 17:49
Vanenk! Borrow or Occupy in grammar for the beginning, and that at you the head not is hammered by that! And bad can occur or happen: so illiterate and ostaneshsja!!!

Fair
29.07.2004, 21:58
Anonminaja dream of the poet! The word "gramatika" is written with one letter "m". Before to learn or teach others, try to be itself at height!))) also has put at all in mistakes or errors: - (

Sad_eyes
30.07.2004, 01:48
Mda. .s, well I have not consulted with the task of edition, have forgotten partially about bukovku MMMMMMY: (Forgive or Excuse guilty, I taaakaja infallible in slovonapisanii!!!!)))))))))

(For Fair)
30.07.2004, 14:43
(And by the way, why - "Fair"?) And so, for the sake of justice, I shall note, that the word "grammar" is written vse-taki with two letters "m". If you so confidently deny something so work to make sure of it or this on 100 %. And that is necessary, not only that darkness, so also militant! It and is clear, that you so have thrown on the anonym.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 09:55
prikolno here chchchmmmoo ruskomu learns or teaches instead of a Kama Sutra, and ty-that chyo so zapirizhivalo chchchchchmmmmooo-that?

The passer-by (for Fair)
01.08.2004, 14:55
(And by the way, why - "Fair"?) And so, for the sake of justice, I shall note, that the word "grammar" is written vse-taki with two letters "m". If you so confidently deny something so work to make sure of it or this on 100 %. And that it is necessary, not only that darkness, so also militant! It now and clearly, that you so have thrown on the anonym - likely most many times remarks in illiteracy do or make (or earlier did or made).

The anonym
01.08.2004, 16:42
Yes there is no, a grief green, tja here on pont have taken, and you and have broken up, as meloch big-bellied. You kataeessja on all sites to learn or teach the letter? Learn to be mirovoljubivym the person and understand, sho to correct mistakes or errors those nada in the pastupkah, instead of at boys with a strut (it or him mistakes or errors are pardonable that you will not tell or say about you, defective or incomplete and dushevnoobednennoj!) And personally I know as it is necessary to write correctly, do not mourn about me, jurodivaja manjajajajajaka!

The anonym
01.08.2004, 21:42
))) Also has put at all in mistakes or errors: - (

Sad_eyes
03.08.2004, 03:16
Dear!!! All I ask, all daju-nobody selects: - (((disdain....; opaquely namekaju-nobody wants, and I rage and bushus, as wounded in the priest:-))) it is necessary to do or make Nothing how to write, scribble anonimki, nagovorchiki, slanderous statjushki. Oh, not prosta-that ours masha!-)))