PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband wants, that I shaved off hair on legs or foots, but I am afraid, that hair from etog...

Elena
31.07.2004, 02:46
The husband wants, that I shaved off hair on legs or foots, but I am afraid, that hair from it or this become more rigidly and more quickly otrastut. What to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
01.08.2004, 08:55
Dear Elena! I not the cosmetician, but know, what is it more likely a prejudice, than a reality Many women shave hair with years, but from it or this still nobody has become covered by a dense wool the Another matter that it is possible not only to shave hair, but to use, for example, kremy-depiljatory

Too Elena
01.08.2004, 21:01
And know chto-I too not the cosmetician, and at all or absolutely not the doctor, and a usual expert. To me 19 years and legs or foots already I shave 2 years. Not that at me they mnogo-are not present, and it is simple though even little bit hairy nogi-an attribute of a bad form... I shave only in the summer when I go without kalgotok because the rest of the time I allow a skin to have a rest. Hair from it or this do not vary at all, at least at me. And still I advise to shave legs or foots with the good razor, and then to grease with a lung losenom for a body..... .i any problems....:)))
Success in your undertakings!

child
02.08.2004, 15:17
Correctly be afraid. On myself I know: grow during the moment. If at you also a heredity corresponding or meeting (the raised or increased hairness happens at juzhan) in a year even the superacute razor will not rescue or save from black points (the general or common picture - "dark blue" legs or foots after shaving). But the beauty demands victims, and furthermore if the husband asks. It is possible to use strias with cold wax. It is less morbid, than a depilator. Result - 2 3 weeks. And without points!