PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to all. As you concern when in 5 minutes after the first semjaizv...

SAID
23.07.2004, 19:30
Question to all. As you concern when in 5 minutes after the first ejaculation your beloved pulls for a member that he quickly again has jumped. For example for second time it is necessary for me gde-those 15 20 minutes.

LaLa
25.07.2004, 07:35
And to explain it to the girl did not try? SIMPLY caress it or her these or it 15 minutes, and then - on new.:)

SAID
25.07.2004, 21:09
Dear LaLa yes certainly we and do or make. Simply she at me not patient also wants ka it is possible understand more quickly. And sometimes happens when after 15 business hours you come home with an idea only to have a sleep it occurs or happens, believe then 15 20 and 30 40 minutes are already necessary not. It not from sexual powerlessness. In normal day with an interval 20 minutes 5 times can at least. Thanks.

LaLa
26.07.2004, 10:52
Well, then, if the girl such toropyga, run in seks-a shop behind a rubber member!:) and a variety, and without interruption. And about job - with the husband it too is fine familiar to us, sometimes simply it would be desirable to fall asleep more likely, here and is or are considered with each other.:)

SAID
26.07.2004, 13:44
First of all at us unfortunately is not present seks-shops. And in the second during the sexual certificate or act of the rubber twin I consider or count presence, that impossible. It is possible to do or make it when I can I shall powerless (and it will be not fast) a little. And to enter to her into a vagina rubber instead of alive it is simple izvenite me will simply anger. And on the given ground there will be a different sort conflicts. I do not wish to repeat but with my member all About. simply she wishes to feel it or him in herself constantly.
Whether it not a problem simply I wished to learn or find out many girls wanting it or this constantly.

SAID
26.07.2004, 15:56
First of all at us unfortunately is not present seks-shops. And in the second during the sexual certificate or act of the rubber twin I consider or count presence, that impossible. It is possible to do or make it when I can I shall powerless (and it will be not fast) a little. And to enter to her into a vagina rubber instead of alive it is simple izvenite me will simply anger. And on the given ground there will be a different sort conflicts. I do not wish to repeat but with my member all About. simply she wishes to feel it or him in herself constantly.
Whether it not a problem simply I wished to learn or find out many girls wanting it or this constantly.

SAID
27.07.2004, 10:07
LaLa one more question, and to you it is pleasant when instead of alive to you enter a rubber member. In fact probably sensations different or......?

LaLa
28.07.2004, 22:29
Hm, what you "unequivocal":)! For a change - we do or make so, for example, when both is also my husband and this "silikonovyj" in me. Prikolno And girls who want constantly - certainly much)))

SAID
30.07.2004, 12:43
Believe I "multiple-valued" simply rubber products we do not use. We take pleasure pooooo to everyone and you the same I wish.
Successes with rubber....:):):)

Eve
31.07.2004, 19:42
Said, and you did not think, that constant desire of your girl simply display of egoism... I too sometimes want simply constantly, but I reckon with that the young man had a serious day of work and I try to pacify the desires though it can and it is wrong.

LaLa
01.08.2004, 03:15
Yes, actually, thanks. Only when still something would be desirable... Here I wanted sex three together - there was a sex three together. And it too is healthy. And about predilections - at all tastes different, Said...)))

NravoUchitel.
02.08.2004, 07:50
Simply you live with sadistkoj. Or Egoistkoj. But also that and another - to not eat well.