PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say the doctor to me was sdelanaoperatsija one month ago on podtjazhke uteruses of changes...

Natalia
27.07.2004, 09:44
Whether tell or say the doctor to me was sdelanaoperatsija one month ago on podtjazhke uteruses my sensations during polovogoakta will change and also that my partner will feel

Natalia
30.07.2004, 23:23
Whether tell or say the doctor to me operation on podtjazhke uteruses has been made will change my sensations during the sexual certificate or act and takzhechto my partner will feel

Elena
31.07.2004, 14:39
Dear Natalia! Your partner will be happy or enough, if operation is spent successfully, and you and for a long time! The Uterus has been lowered or omitted, sensations became dull or were blunted and did not allow you to receive qualitative orgasms, now all will be top-level and all depends on your pair as a whole. Take care!

Lena
01.08.2004, 06:50
Not perzhivajte, the above a uterus, the above an orgasm.
Operation on podtjazhke at me has not so successfully passed or has not so successfully taken place, a uterus have tightened, the hemorrhoids has got out.

child
02.08.2004, 05:13
About what here strasti, mardasti were played. Orgasms do not depend on high standing a uterus, and here with gemmmorojchikom has put rubbish where now you of the husband denesh, all of them look backwards.