PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, podskadite, please.. To me 23 years, a sexual life live from 18 years...

Katya
30.07.2004, 03:00
The doctor, podskadite, please.. To me 23 years, a sexual life live from 18 years. Partners were regular. Now half a year married. With the husband has found in sex what was not earlier. Let I till now do not receive vaginalnogo an orgasm (only together with klitoralnym), but I cannot be sated or saturated with the husband. To me more increasing or more and more and it would be desirable it or him more. I simply would like the process with it or him, at all does not cost or stand purpose to reach or achieve an orgasm. Whether it is what is it? normal? On drguih men I do not look at all as at sex object. And whether it can be connected by what from the husband does not suffice me simply to hear the necessary words about, therefore sex with it or him for me first of all the psychological moment in which I receive, some kind of the information which I wish to hear? I Hope, I managed to pass correctly... Thanks!

Doctor MOM
31.07.2004, 09:45
Well here see, you have answered the question. And it is good, that you would like iemnno
The husband. Because it also is called as harmony of home life. When you like more process, embraces kisses, caress. Instead of the main thing an orgasm, and all. You like it or him, and it zzamechatelno.

Isaev D.D.
01.08.2004, 20:39
Dear Katya! The intimal affinity it not only and is not so much process of satisfaction of physiological need or requirement, but also important component of the communications of liking people, moment of a unification , the maximal emotional merge Not a secret with what exactly it pushes some people on searches of corporal affinity even at impossibility to receive a discharge At liking people during romantic attitudes or relations "insatiability" is natural and concerns or touches any sensual displays which samotsenny Certainly, it is absolutely normal!