PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has more recently started to live the sexual life, much I do not know, all in the first ra...

The anonym
26.07.2004, 23:09
Has more recently started to live the sexual life, much I do not know, all for the first time, of all I am afraid. Tell or say, and to do or make minet to the guy normally, it not a distortion?

George
28.07.2004, 14:05
It is absolutely normal, but, unfortunately, not girls it understand all. Therefore many men as I for example, also do not receive normal sex satisfaction!
Mutual oral sex is the closest, that can be between people liking each other!

oshn
28.07.2004, 20:00
The girlfriend asks the girl-friend: and you when minet do or make look the husband in the face, and that responds, I look. When I do or make it or him, and the husband home comes without a call,))

Isaev D.D.
30.07.2004, 09:34
Still more recently (several decades ago) oral sex was considered or examined;surveyed, how a distortion. Now orally caress partners approximately 80 % of women and 70 % of men, now it is a variant of norm or rate

The anonym
31.07.2004, 15:34
It very much even is normal, but also, it and you can it is pleasant. So it is pleasant to feel the authority above the man.:)

child
01.08.2004, 19:48
Dream up in occasion of authority...:-))))))