PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to experts. Tell or say please why the woman does not receive orgaz...

Bird
28.07.2004, 14:46
Question to experts. Tell or say please why the woman does not receive an orgasm from kunillingusa, as though the partner not.. "Tried":)?
Everything, that from this leaves, only pleasant sensations of strong exaltation and pogotovka to the most sexual certificate or act.
Always thought, that so occurs or happens almost at all. .razve is not present?

Zjuka
30.07.2004, 02:56
Certainly, there is no At each person all individually. Other is enough to take of one for a breast, and hour of active sex insufficiently. Can, penetration for reception of an orgasm though even poses are necessary different is necessary for you. All in one do not finish!

Bird
31.07.2004, 03:24
Many thanks:)

Valery
01.08.2004, 16:32
Most likely you simply cannot relax, something stirs or prevents. The partner something yes can also is not able. I can tell or say only, that an orgasm from kunnilingusa I receive almost always, but nevertheless I like as more to be spoken " under the standard " (the member inside of itself would be desirable to feel). From it or this I receive stronger orgasm.

Isaev D.D.
01.08.2004, 19:09
Dear Bird! It is a lot of Really, individual differences and women - to a miscellaneous concern to oral laskam: from full aversion - at one, up to perception as unique way of sex satisfaction others.