PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First time it has not turned out. To me 21. The virgin. Recently has met the girl.....

Alex
29.07.2004, 13:04
First time it has not turned out. To me 21. The virgin.
Recently has met the girl... Both wanted sex.
Preliminary caress have passed or have taken place on Ur. Though they were basically for my part. When have reached the main thing in me something has broken.
The member has lowered or omitted and even was compressed.
I did not have an output or exit differently than all to her to tell. I felt exaltation and an erection constantly, yet have not started to remove or take out trousers.
She, the clear head, has told or said, what is it anything, happens..., but mne-that all the same not seems is normal. Here now I am afraid, what if it will repeat in second time, to ask it or her to participate? How she can concern to it or this?

Whether really such it is possible or probable. I have lost exaltation, did not worry - to mine at all.
I shall be very grateful for authoritative opinion.

Woodpecker
31.07.2004, 22:07
Yes, probably, and very much often and occurs or happens for the first time. At me was too most, so, what not perizhivaj.

The girl...
01.08.2004, 08:38
m-yes.. You do not experience... At me the guy was not the first.. And roofing felts from an overexcitement. .po to its or his words.. Whether. .on of me was afraid.. Well voobshchem... At it or him fell. .kogda I even whisper asked it or him: you "WANT"? Or razdenimsja, and at it or him... .i.. noja it or him calmed or abirritated.. Ironed.. And so forth. .voobshchem. .cherez polmesjatsa the miracle was made.. And at that.. In extreme ulovijah.. When he to mn eprishel vgsoti. .i was verrojatnost. .prihoda my house... And he lives one. .i at it or him nika kne rose. .vot.. See. .tak that do not experience!!!!!