PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Never would think, that I shall be obrashchats...

Silvija
28.07.2004, 00:18
Hello, the dear doctor! Never would think, that I shall address to you for the help. A situation at me in family following. 1, 5 years ago I have given birth malyshku. By way of sex up to rozhenija malyshki there was all by way of, but since then here 1, 5 years in this plan at us a problem. The husband has ceased to notice me, does not wish to be engaged in sex, there was what that closed. Considering that I am not the at home, and I work, and he works. I can not understand why such there was a situation. It is insulting up to tears. Usually speak - the attention is a little paid to the husband after a birth of the child. But as on me so I give attention to more husband, than the child. Therefore THIS VERSION DISAPPEARS That question that there can be he has still somebody on the party or side is at once I can tell or say is not present. He on such things never will go - he the family person. I ask to help or assist me. Thanks. With impatience I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 08:33
Never speak never

child
01.08.2004, 07:15
Can to you it is necessary to talk to the husband and to find out, that to it or him there is, in my opinion, it at it or him what that problems. Do not tighten or delay, the more you postpone conversation, the it will be more complex or difficult than it or him to begin or start and understand a problem.