PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me probulema. To me of 19 years and we with my girl already about one year, we dovol...

Michael
25.07.2004, 13:43
At me probulema. To me of 19 years and we with my girl about one year, we enough often are engaged sex, but she cannot terminate. And it not on my fault, t. To. Even when she masturbiruet, she only podraznit itself and all. We do not know what to do or make! At me all by way of and with an erection and with ekuljatsiej. But me very much disturbs problemma mine Lenochki. It and my problem, t. To. I am very strong rostraivajus in this occasion.

Monika
26.07.2004, 19:39
And you try her to make kunnilingus (oral sex for women)!

Michael
27.07.2004, 12:56
Did or Made - nepomogaet. It or her starts to fracture, to her it is pleasant, but cannot terminate. Such sensation that else is a little and everything, but all ostanavlivaetsja on even is a little, and is not present further nothing.

Igor
27.07.2004, 19:35
About mine the girl too most, but she cannot terminate only in time vaginalnogo sex, and vovseh ostalnyj cases she can but nevertheless a problem similar if that that vyjasnish inform pozhalujstja tmf@ukr. net well and if I vyjasnu soobzhju to you!!! Thanks

Polina
29.07.2004, 05:28
Be not upset and do not go in cycles, most likely she in due course will learn.

Monika
29.07.2004, 16:43
But most likely time still means has not come! In due course will learn and to receive an orgasm and so on, it still depends on the experience of a sex life and from that, how much you together are engaged in it or him, not all so is simple.

Michael
30.07.2004, 21:45
Monika. You could not tell or say more particularly when this time will come. I and so the whole year wait. Tell, how it when time comes.

Monika
01.08.2004, 04:14
In occasion of time, I of anything cannot tell or say. Advise your girl pomasturbirovat most! Let she will find that to her will help or assist to terminate. Here when she will find it, and will prompt you, to you it will be easier...