PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me one friend is, which is regular mastrubiruet. But thus schi...

The blind Ork
29.07.2004, 18:40
At me one friend is, which is regular mastrubiruet.
But thus considers or counts, that she makes a great sin and in general fallen all from herself such:)
Do not prompt, what to her to esteem to palm off, that mozni to her has washed out?:))))

29.07.2004, 23:17
Than to sit at the monitor in 5 mornings, you would pay her attention is better. You look and masturbirovat will throw.

Herring
30.07.2004, 14:46
And brains to wash out in what party or side budem-to be or to not be?)))

Isaev D.D.
31.07.2004, 06:43
The dear Ork! Among our population prejudices are still rather hardy. And sexual literacy has not enough. Nevertheless, last years popular translation books about female sexuality where importance and normalnost is in detail stated to a masturbation for women of any age are published many. Moreover, often necessity of development by young women of skill of self-stimulation for development of sensuality is stated! To look or see for example, Rachel Swift's book Pleasure of the woman Moscow, 1993 enough.

The blind Ork
31.07.2004, 20:11
I voobshche-had that in view of something on the Internet to esteem. Small, it is concrete on this subject. But all is peer to thanks.

2: It start up itself solves, but to me " you still do not know it what I bad, voobche uzhastnaja... " To bother the beginning:)

262: It at you 5 mornings:)))))))